We are a property management company based in San Diego, CA that is always looking for good Self Storage Managers for storage facilities in California or Texas. The Manager is responsible for the overall management and success of the Self Storage facility.
- SALES: Must be strong at sales and capable of turning leads into rentals. You will actively participate in the Marketing of your facility to include networking, cross selling, creating relationships, and planning/organizing events. Sales includes, but is not limited to: showing and renting units; truck rentals; merchandise sales; and marketing.
- ADMINISTRATIVE: You must have strong organizational abilities for administrative work. You must have proficient computer knowledge to include strong typing skills, Microsoft Office and a high comfort level with the internet. This is absolutely essential for this position. Office work includes, but is not limited to: paperwork; reports; filing; and data collection/entry. Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- MANUAL LABOR: You must not be afraid to get your hands dirty! You will have many responsibilities on the grounds to include conducting walk throughs; cleaning units, office, restrooms and grounds; lock cutting; sweeping and mopping. Cleaning and light maintenance is a requirement of this position.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Creating an exceptional customer service experience is of prime importance to our company. You must get along well with people; be able to create a welcoming environment; and be able to prioritize the customers’ needs. Customer Service interaction includes, but is not limited to: answering phones; greeting walk-in customers; customer retention; friendly service; strong listening skills; must possess a sense of urgency; display enthusiasm and pride in your property; and know your property inside and out. Must have the ability to coordinate vendors and other types of work projects in a timely and efficient manner.=
- TRUCK RENTAL: Must have a valid driver’s license and be comfortable with driving large trucks. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
This is a Full Time position with benefits after 90-days and the opportunity for Bonuses.
Successful applicants will undergo a background investigation (criminal and credit) and reference check.
Starting compensation: TBD + Bonus Opportunity
If interested in being part of a growing team:
-Send Cover Letter and Resume as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Include “Self Storage Manager” as your subject line
*Candidates who do not follow submission requirements will not be considered.*